Saturday, April 17, 2010
"A hobby is an activity or interest that is undertaken for pleasure or relaxation" (Wiki knows everything).
Everyone of us has one or two hobbies by nature (if u don't have one, you need to have an doc's advice). It's fun to learn, what is a hobby and what's not! You better read down to know-
BOYS- 1. Staring and whistling 'mentos' breath on girls (it means you don't know but you're cunning).
2. Chain Smoking (sooner or later you'll got T.B.).
3. Drinking (even I'm confused%-)).
4. Having a girl fantasy (you need to live anyway:-P).
5. Lying to parents (I never:-P).
6. Lying to girlfriend/s (It helps sometime :-D).
7. Lying to boss (We've to do it yaar).
8. Spending every dime of a paycheck (those old sunglasses look just fine, guys).
9. Lying to... (Boys are liars? No way!).
GIRLS- 1. Bite your mum's head with gossips (chances are you'll get married soon)
2. Surely, Justin Bieber is not a hobby ;-).
3. Making bed-sheets again and again (What's up dear?).
4. Some dashing personality is eyeing you on the road (i'm busy, please) and you girls are giggling about it (keep emergency number handy:-D).
5. Checking facebook again and again! (oops).
6. Having a boy fantasy (:-P if boys do so, girls also live in the same planet).
7. Sending too much sms (remember! Boys are busy).
8. Calling your boy friend about his wellness (again! Please no)
See? How hard it's to know what a hobby is.
In short, things which make you feel happy, while nobody can cheer you up, or bore you to death are hobbies.
If you're obsessed (Justin bieber's got 1,960,069 followers on twitter, including me:-*) that is obsession.
If you're confused about this(yippee, i got the right effect ;-)) try checking http://findmeahobby.com
A very good site indeed.
How dull! You all must be saying. I'm improving it with your support and love. Do follow me by clicking the link above.
I'll be back.
Posted by Pankaj Pal at 9:13 PM
Monday, April 12, 2010
So who checked my blog in between(hey guys), wait for another sick post;-).
But I would like to have a coffee first.
Posted by Pankaj Pal at 11:43 AM